What We DoWe Fix CRA Tax Problems!
After decade of dealing with tax issues in Canada, we are the most experienced Tax Representatives in all of Canada. We are a real firm, with real people in real offices. We are not a made up side line business from a web site template with stock photos of actors. Our tax team is identifiable and specializes in resolving tax challenges.
Some of the most common issues we deal with
- Filing back taxes.
- Handling Audits.
- Audit Ready Bookkeeping.
- Dealing with incorrect assessments from Canada Revenue Agency.
- Filing Notices of Objection.
- Filing appeals to the Tax Court of Canada.
- Negotiating CRA settlements.
- VDP – Voluntary Disclosures.
- Investigative Accounting.
- Litigation Support.
- Tax Insolvency Representation (Proposals and Bankruptcy).
Insight into our area of business
If you are wondering what are the possible outcomes to your CRA Tax Problems, then you need to make the right choices. You need to understand what your options are. We can outline your options, give you an idea of the risks and costs involved – and point you in the right direction.
- We offer an initial no cost – no obligation consultation, either on the phone or in person.
- We often make the difference between termination of a business and it’s very survival. This requires a high degree of street smarts. We know the ropes.
- We deal with overly aggressive CRA staff to ensure that they observe the Public Servants Act, code of ethics and standards as well as the Tax Payers Bill of Rights.
What we often advise is to go prospecting for tax savings, for every dollar we reduce a tax liability by, it will save $3.00 in tax owing. The penalties and tax owing is often greater than the original tax owing.
When you contact us, we we will listen to your predicament details, and give you a heads-up on possible outcomes and the best route to do damage control.
Dealing with CRA is not something that you want to procrastinate on. Things only get worse… much worse. You need to take action sooner, rather than later.